With a combined 50 years of experience on some of Wisconsin’s most significant legal matters, the attorneys at Biskupic & Jacobs deliver practical, forward-looking advice and achieve efficient, economic results. We work closely and proactively with clients, addressing their unique situations and goals, whether to successfully avoid litigation or serve as aggressive advocates in court when necessary.
- Jacobs obtains eighth criminal defense win in the Seventh Circuit
- Biskupic & Jacobs, S.C., files response brief, successfully opposes petition for certiorari at U.S. Supreme Court
- Biskupic & Jacobs, S.C., named a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for 2017
- Jacobs, Eisenmann secure appellate victory for white-collar criminal defendant
- Biskupic plans national security conference at Marquette Law School